It’s all about the sock.
It’s what separates Bootights and Darby’s from traditional hosiery. Designed to be worn with boots, they have an actual performance sock attached. Brilliant, right? It’s the sock that make your feet feel incredibly comfy in your boots all day long. It’s the sock that protects against snags and runs, making them more durable so they last longer. It’s the sock that makes your life a little easier. It’s one less thing to think about. No more scrounging around for the right socks to layer over your thin tights. It’s all-in-one.
But this isn’t just any old sock. This sock is special.
When it comes to comfort, we mean business.
- • It’s No Sweat! – Moisture-wicking fibers keep feet cool & dry.
- • Snug as a Bug – Compression arch support that hugs your feet for a contoured fit.
- • Just Venting – A strategically placed mesh zone provides supreme ventilation.
- • Walking on Clouds – Extra cushioning in the toe and heel, where you want it.
- • Toe the Line – Flat toe seam eliminates uncomfortable “tight toe.”
Bootights come in two sock heights , mid-calf for taller boots and ankle for your shorter boot styles. The mid-calf provide a little more warmth and a little more protection against rubbing boots and zipper snags. The ankle version provides more flexibility since they can be worn with almost all boot styles.
Our Wool Sock
The Bootights Sport collection features our wool blend sock, designed for warmth and comfort. The sock contains 70% wool for natural moisture management and temperature regulation, keeping feet cool and dry.The compression, mesh zones and extra cushioning make feet feel cushioned, cozy and comfy in all types of weather.
Attaching a quality sock to crappy hosiery doesn’t do anybody any good. That’s why we made sure that our tights are of a premium quality with attention to all the detail us gals care about.
The fact is that these tights were designed for the curvy gal in mind. I like my curves but I also like them to stay in place and I figured you do too.
- • Every-Course Knit – this is hosiery tech talk for a higher quality construction. This means more smoothing control, increased durability and less risk of snags and runs.
- • Control Yourself – I added a just the right amount of smoothing control without the constricting, sausage-like effect.
- • Roll with it - I widened the waistband and provided more give so it doesn’t roll or cut into your waist. I’d rather have indigestion from a good Chicago deep dish than my tights pinching.
- • Divine Design – New styles, patterns, colors mean that there is something for everybody.